Non-Disclosure Agreements (NDAs)
The experienced Lake Jackson business law attorneys at Cordoba Law Firm, PLLC create legally binding non-disclosure agreements (NDAs) to prevent leaks of trade secrets or proprietary practices that could hurt your business.
Trade secrets and proprietary practices help set your business apart from others in the industry and are often a major contributing factor in your success. Protecting these and other sensitive information from being shared with your competitors or made public is a top priority. At Cordoba Law Firm, PLLC, our experienced Lake Jackson business law attorneys can assist you in creating legally binding non-disclosure agreements (NDAs). These help to protect your profits by preventing current or former employees and others you deal with from discussing products, plans, and procedures your business has in place.
How Non-Disclosure Agreements Help Your Business
As a business owner, you often need to communicate private and potentially sensitive information about your company to others. This may include board members, managers, and workers at all levels, as well as investors and advertisers, distributors, sales representatives, suppliers, and various others you deal with regularly. Unfortunately, while providing access and information is unavoidable, the fact is it puts you in a vulnerable position. At Cordoba Law Firm, PLLC, we are here to help.
As experienced Lake Jackson business law attorneys, we can help protect you by creating legally binding non-disclosure agreements. Entrepreneur urges business owners to consider using NDAs to protect themselves in the following common types of situations:
- When employees must be granted access to confidential information or proprietary ideas;
- When receiving services from companies that require divulging important data, such as employee names and email addresses, lead lists, and customer information;
- When discussing the sale or licensing of business products or technologies;
- When presenting an offer to a potential partner or investor;
- When sharing financial information about your business with a potential buyer.
How The Cordoba Law Firm Protects You
Non-disclosure agreements are similar to non-compete clauses as they help to protect proprietary information about your business from being shared with others. However, unlike contracts prohibiting employees from running to your competition, guidelines for them are not listed specifically under the Texas Business and Commerce Code. To protect yourself and to ensure your non-disclosure agreement is enforceable by law should the need arise, let Cordoba Law Firm guide you in creating these important documents.
As experienced Lake Jackson business law attorneys, we have decades worth of experience in creating contracts that protect the best interests of our clients. Steps we take on your behalf include:
- Reviewing situations surrounding your business where non-disclosure agreements may be needed;
- Outlining your goals in creating specific NDAs;
- Drafting NDA contracts designed to stand up in court;
- Aggressively going after those involved if a breach occurs.
Contact Our Lake Jackson, Texas Business Law Attorneys Today
To protect your business, reach out to Cordoba Law Firm, PLLC to discuss putting non-disclosure agreements in place. Call or contact our Lake Jackson business law attorneys online today and request a confidential consultation.