Pearland Business Law Attorneys
Our Pearland, TX, business law attorneys provide trusted legal guidance and professional representation for businesses of all types and sizes.
Owning a successful business is a lifelong goal for many people. While you may have a surefire formula for success, navigating the complex processes involved in implementing your ideas can prove challenging. At The Cordoba Law Firm, PLLC, we represent businesses of all types and sizes. You can count on our Pearland business law attorneys to provide the trusted legal guidance needed to protect your rights as a business owner and help ensure your success.
Get Your Business Off to the Right Start
The first step in getting your business off the ground is determining the right type of business structure. Options vary based on your specific goals and needs:
- Sole Proprietorship: This is the most common type of business structure, and relatively easy to set up.
- General Partnership: If working with others, we can help in creating a partnership agreement to ensure you are protected.
- Limited Liability Company: As the name implies, this can help prevent you from being held personally liable for losses.
- Corporation: We can assist you in creating articles of incorporation, shareholder agreements, and other important documents you will need.
- Non-Profits: Establishing a business for the purpose of helping others? Our Pearland, Texas business law attorneys help ensure you are protected.
At The Cordoba Law Firm, PLLC, we can work with you in determining the best type of business structure based on your needs and assist you in filing all required paperwork through the Texas Secretary of State. While there are many online legal services, the reality is you may not know if that process worked correctly until you get sued or you get audited by the IRS. Do you want to fill in the blanks online and hope it worked or confer with a business attorney that will actually advise you and address issues you may not know exist.
Contracts Help Ensure You are Protected
Contracts play a major role in ensuring smooth operation of your business. We can help you in creating documents in accordance with the Texas Business and Commerce Code . These include:
- Contracts protecting your rights in dealing supplies and distributors;
- Master service agreements;
- Intellectual property and software licensing agreements;
- Independent contractor agreements;
- Employment contracts, including non-compete and non-disclosure agreements.
Professional Representation In Business Disputes
Having properly drafted contracts helps avoid disputes. In cases where disputes do arise, you can count on our experienced Pearland business law attorneys. We provide the professional legal representation you need in the following matters:
- Breach of contract or financial agreements;
- Partnership disputes and breach of fiduciary duty;
- Disputes between competing businesses;
- Employee disputes and workplace claims.
Request a Consultation With Our Pearland, Texas Business Law Attorneys
Whether you currently own a business or are in the early stages of forming one, reach out to the Cordoba Law Firm, PLLC. We provide comprehensive legal service, which includes helping you select the best structure for your business, putting the appropriate legal contracts in place, and providing professional representation in resolving any problems or disputes that arise.
Get the legal help you need to protect yourself and business. Give us a call or contact our Pearland, Texas business law attorneys online to request a consultation today.